I finished up these dog and cat bandannas for the Humane Society. The Girl Scouts wrote some cute little messages on them, but we didn't have time to sew them because we took too long baking dog biscuits. Here are the instructions we used. I made about 60 of these, and I figure I used 7 - 10 yards of scraps, so it was a nice stashbuster project.
Here's another Mason Dixon Ballband dishcloth. I've got a teeny bit of pink yarn I'm trying to use up.
I've got a case of the blahs when it comes to sewing. I wanted to make a new skirt to wear to a baby shower (the one I made those burp cloths for) this weekend. I have the perfect pattern, from the latest Burda WOF, but can't get motivated.
There's nothing I want to knit right now even though it's colder than a witch's stitches here. Maybe I'll start some socks. . . Or maybe some papercrafting - valentine cards or something. I signed up for a scrapbooking class one morning in February, so I need to get that stuff out. Oh, and I found an old box of soap molds in the basement -- now I'm getting excited. It doesn't help that I've developed a serious sudoku addiction. No wonder I can't concentrate on anything.