Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tagged

I've been Tagged by Debbie for a meme. (Seriously, go look at that gift tag at Sewing Box Stories I linked. Start saving your thread scraps. . .)


First, the Rules:
Someone Tags you, you post 5 things about yourself that you haven't already mentioned on your blog, you tag 5 more bloggers.

1. I used to work as a tax lawyer for about six years. I hated it.

2. The idea to go to law school was from one of the lawyers I worked for in college, who told me *I would look good behind his desk.* Now, with the benefit of life experience, I realize he was just trying to get into my pants. At the time I was so naive, I believed him. I applied to law school and got in. . .

3. My brother is a successful NY architect who was featured in the Architectural Digest top 100 for January. His photo is in there and he is quoted. Yay for him!!

4. I hate coconut and have since I was an infant.

5. I am married to a lawyer who makes pottery, mainly face jugs and chickens.



So, I am tagging Vicki, Saralynn, and Linda. I would have tagged Amanda C but she's kinda busy with her new baby girl right now.

Have a great weekend, y'all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is fun to learn a little bit more about you! You have inspired me to take up soapmaking again. I haven't tried it in years, but I have always wanted to get back to it. I had played around with making soap in the microwave and it turned out ok. I wish I had a little more time to play with it again!

3:48 PM  
Blogger vickibarkley said...

Ok, now the tagging has spread to Live Journal. Good post.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines