Friday, January 12, 2007

Walking, blogging, etc.


I like being outside more. Here's my current walking total:


Yesterday ds and I went on a little nature walk. I typically cover 3 miles in an hour but it took us an hour to cover one mile with all the tree climbing, rock throwing, and stick swordfighting we did.

I've been adding some links to update my sidebar. I'll admit sometimes I feel funny adding someone because it's not like I really know them, I just like them, or find them interesting. It gives me a weird feeling, like I'm some kind of hanger-on or that someone will think I'm trying to identify myself with other people in some weird twisted way (a wannabe, you know?). I'll admit I don't add a lot of the *big time* blogs I read because I feel like those people have enough publicity without me adding my tiny amount. Or maybe it's because I don't want to look like a bandwagon jumper or something? That is so small of me. Tsk. Why do I care?

Does anyone know how to delete a comment from Blogger? I know how to restrict comments, but I can't find any option for deleting a spammy one. Anyone?

I guess I'm going to wait it out on switching to the new version of blogger. The big group blogs I belong to are offering to unsub people, but I'm going to wait and switch later when the bugs are worked out. Maybe it makes sense to shop for another provider, but I'm so set in my ways. . .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary,
I haven't had any problems with the new Blogger. In fact, much less so than the old version. As for deleting comments ... do you see a trash can icon under the comment? Click on it.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Mary B said...

Duh, thanks Debbie, I've never even seen that handy little guy before, just what I needed.

I think the blogger problems people are talking about are mostly regarding the switchover. For example, my problem of not being able to switch because the group blogs can't switch.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

hehehe look at that little monkey! Sounds like you guys really enjoyed your walk.

i know what you mean about adding links to your sidebar! Hell if I can explain it right now, but I getcha girl : )

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines