Monday, June 23, 2008

Socks at Last



I finally finished the Noro Kureyon Sock socks. If you want details, Here is a link to my Ravelry notebook entry. The yarn isn't the softest, but I won't be wearing and washing them until fall, so I don't know how I'll like them.

I really don't know what to work on next, maybe some crochet.


Went fishing again. Caught this delicious bass. Big un, ain't he?

Took ds to the playground this morning and guess what we saw in the creek?

It's a Common Snapping Turtle. I didn't have my camera with me, tried to take a cell phone picture, but you couldn't see beneath the surface reflection and it was too far away. I was so shocked, this creek reeks of pollution and I didn't think anything could live in it. I have never seen one of these for real, outside of an aquarium, I was so amazed. . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines