Monday, June 02, 2008

Back from the Beach

We're home and I'm working on the laundry mountain. I'm trying not to repost the same type photos from last year's trip, but we did see a lot of the same things. I guess that's what happens when you take the same vacation year after year.


Holes were dug.

We ran in the surf.

An alligator crossed our path.

We saw a pretty parrot.

We found lots of young (and dead) sand dollars. It worries me that they were washing up when they're so small. That means they won't grow into big sand dollars. Maybe it's just one of those seasonal things.

We looked for letterboxes and geocaches which took us to a few new parks. It was fun to see some new places, with lots of wildlife- alligators, snakes, waterbirds, and unfortunately ticks, chiggers and sand fleas.

I am such a wimp (said while scratching and mainlining Benadryl).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger marit said...

Things are SUPPOSED to be the same year after year!
Oh, I remember thesanddollars from my year in California- I always thought they were pretty special.We don't have anything like it here.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines