Monday, October 15, 2007

Time for Long Pants


Had a nice weekend in Tennessee. The weather was beautiful - I took the kids out to the park by the creek. The trees aren't turning much yet, but it was clear and cool, warm in the afternoons. Whew, nobody fell in the creek, either.

I picked up some goodies from my mom, which I'll post tomorrow.


Here's today's project. Putting bungee elastic into 8 pairs of pants. I bought these pants because I thought they HAD elastic, but it turns out they are just little short 2" lengths attached to LOOK like they have elastic. UGH. Lucky me, I have a stash of bungee elastic, so I'm putting it in. It's a little fiddly, but goes pretty quickly. Most of the pants are a size too big, but I know that if I don't do it all now, it won't get done when we need them.


Dh brought these to me from Brugge (Belgium), which is a lace-making town. Not that I'm going to be learning to make bobbin lace any time soon, but the little bobbins are so cute.

Hope to get into the sewing room this week. I'll be working on Halloween costumes and some curtains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines