Monday, October 08, 2007

HalloWashcloths


Y'all know I love making wash/dishcloths. I made these back in the spring sometime, but thought I would post them now in case anyone wanted to make some. All the patterns are free ones that I found online. Wouldn't it be great if someone (hey Leisure Arts!) put together a book of these? It would be wonderful to have them all in one place. With that in mind, I'll try to link all the patterns.



I got the pattern here but it looks like she may have taken it down, sorry. I had a hard time getting a good photo of the black yarn, but maybe you can see it well enough.




Pumpkin Washcloth. This one came out a bit smaller than the others, but it's from a different source.



The Batty Dishcloth came from the same site as the black cat, the ghost and the skull.



Skully dishcloth.



Again, the pattern came from here but I can't find it now.



Candy Corn Illusion. My kids really love this one, they've been playing with it, trying to see the illusion.

Hope you have as much fun with these as I did. Sorry I couldn't find two of the patterns, but I bet with a little googling you can find something similar, there are tons of great free patterns out there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines