Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Apples


I'm making jelly today, as soon as I run the jars through the dishwasher. I'll boil them too, but I'm kind of the belt-and-suspenders type when it comes to botulism, etc. I don't really LOVE apple jelly, but I have two pecks of apples to use up and you don't have to PEEL the apples to make jelly, hence the appeal (nyuk, nyuk). . .

Dh brought the apples back from the cub scout camping trip -- they didn't get lost, which is a relief. Ds was completely obsessed with the campfire, along with all the other little pyros.

Here's the first sleeve of the Molly Weasley sweater:

I had to buy more yarn of course, two trips so far. I was thinking this would be a great stashbuster, but it takes a lot more yarn than I realized, particularly since I'm doubling it. Really, really, fun to make. I'm going to be bored on the sweater part. . .

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger marit said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the Molly Weasley sweater- the crocheting sure looks like fun! Great colours!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines