Thursday, August 30, 2007

What is it?


Any guesses as to what it's going to be? One hint: the bathroom remodel is almost finished. . .

I'm coming out of my Harry Potter-induced hibernation. I just finished Book 6 yesterday, and read a chapter or two of book 7 last night. I find myself now wanting to savor and stretch out my reading of the Last Book. I think I'll take my time with it over the long weekend. And now that I've read book 5, I might twist dd's arm into going to see the movie version this weekend.


(Um, I also ordered Charmed Knits, like that's a big surprise.)

We've had a break in the heat, but now it's humid and thunderstormy (is that a word?) and the upstairs sewing room air isn't working still. . . I need to sew on some boy scout patches and work on making a cub scout banner soon. Anyone know if there are any free cub scout embroidery designs out there? That might push me to finally get my Magic Box installed on this computer.


Have a great Labor Day weekend.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines