Thursday, August 09, 2007

Blogging Vacation


I really didn't intend to take such a long vacation from blogging, but I guess I needed it, since I don't really have anything interesting to say, ahem. . .

Why a bunch of 11 yo girls want to decapitate Dora the Explorer, I'll never know. Birthday fun, apparently.

I can't believe there's actual craft content, but I finished a pair of socks for dd last night. I used my typical p2K4 rib pattern, exactly how I make them for myself but shorter. I think I'll give her these at Christmas, since it's 100 degrees outside now. The yarn is Schaefer Anne, really nice, but a bit itchy right now.


We have tadpoles. I've been sneaking them into the fish tank for food, because there's no way we can raise this many. Might as well use them, right?

I'm going to my parents' house for the weekend. Mom and I will probably discuss the fall knitting magazines, can't wait to see which things she's making.

School starts on Monday, when I expect to re-exert some control over the computer (after I fix myself a margarita and do a few happy dances ALL BY MYSELF).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Can I come over for a margarita?! Our school starts in 2 weeks.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines