Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ebay Finds

I always go to Ebay when I'm learning something new. I've been buying lots of vintage crochet pattern books. Look at this one:

And my favorite project,

Ah, wedding mice. Imagine springing these on a friend at a bridal shower, wouldn't it be fab?


I'm back to making granny squares. I'm about a third of the way there. I just bought the 200 Crochet Blocks book and it is making me hanker for a new project, but I'm being a good girl.

I've got all those leftovers from the colorwork vest which would make an awesome Larger Than Life bag.

This is my last post before I leave for the beach for the week. We are staying in an oceanfront house this time (!) so I'll be making my granny squares outside. . . See you in June!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger marit said...

Great crochet! I like that kind of mice...LOL. And the colours of that granny afghan are really nice.
Hve a lovely week at the beach- I envy you, it is still terribly cold around here!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines