Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sock Monkey Burp Cloth


Ds' class is having a baby shower for his teacher today and we were supposed to send in a gift worth $10 or under. . . I managed to crank this out quickly, no embroidery or anything time consuming. It's nice to pull something from your stash.

I am mourning the loss of my lace project (am I the only crazy person who feels sad when they finish something??). Started knitting on the colorwork vest, which should go quickly because I am past the armhole divisions now. I don't think I'll get to sewing the dress this week though. Only two or three people are coming over tomorrow for my attempt at a neighborhood knitting group, which makes me feel like not putting in an effort. I plan to bake some lemon squares, rearrange the living room and defuzz the cat hair off the couch today.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

super cute! Now that is a nice gift! Your doily is absolutely beautiful

9:07 AM  
Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines