Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rodent


We really need some rain. Because when it doesn't rain we find poor little dead creatures in the pool skimmer. They come for a drink and can't get out. Anyone know what it is? Vole? Shrew? I have no idea.

Too late for this poor little guy, we are finally getting a rain shower today.


With no pressing knitting project to take up my time, I am making progress on the ripple. Looks like I'm about half way. I failed to notice that the Caron Simply Soft comes in 6 or 3 oz. skeins, so I didn't buy enough on my last Hobby Lobby trip. I'll make it to JoAnn's next week I think.

My mom asked me to go with her to a knitting class at her LYS this Saturday. (Merike Saarnit (sp?), how cool is that?) So, I have a weekend away, some fun knitting stuff (mom even paid for the class and the yarn!) and a chance to see my parents. Can't wait.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Mary, sounds like such a fun weekend, enjoy yourself.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines