Friday, April 20, 2007

Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono


This is the Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono from Mason-Dixon Knitting. I used 1 1/2 balls of CottonEase left over from my sweater and size 6 needles. It took me about 3 evenings to knit it. Really cute pattern, although somehow my fronts came out a little long (but the row counts were the same??? maybe a gauge change in the middle of the project?). The neckline seems to be lower in the back than the front -- hope it works out okay.

This weekend I am taking dinner to a neighbor with a new baby, so I wanted to get a quick gift put together. The baby kimono was the perfect amount of fast and easy. I need to do something for the 4 year old sister too, but I might have to go to the store for that.

The girl scouts are working at the Nature Center all day tomorrow for Earth Day, so I won't make it into the sewing room much.

Have a great weekend, y'all. . .

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines