Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Projects


My redbud tree. I've never seen blooms along the trunk before.

Finished the Dollar and a Half sleeves yesterday. Yay!! I knit these mostly in the car on the way down to Florida and back. Now, I only have the two fronts and sewing up and knitting the bands left to do. . .

This is what the ripple is looking like. I love working on this. It's so soft and warm in my lap during this last cold spell of spring. The cats like it too.

I'm about to the point where I can determine how much more yarn I need. I've almost used up the two green skeins, I'm thinking I can get 5 rows per skein, and I'm making it 60 - 80 rows long. I know I need more of the bright blue. This is supposed to be a *no dye lot* yarn, whatever that means. Crochet eats up so much yarn, I'm having a hard time estimating how much I need.

Here are the grannies. I'm plugging along, making one or two a day.

The last couple of nights I've been studying the linen Plus dress from the March Burda WOF. (Shoot, they have April up now and I can't remember how to find March to link a photo.) I just bought some striped linen that I intended for pants, but something about this dress is calling my name. I might make it by JoAnn's today after my dentist appointment to see if I can find a nice solid piece for the dress. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines