Friday, October 30, 2009

Haunted House


As you can see, it's looking a little haunted around here.

Ghosts and pumpkins all around.





These are some Free Crochet Patterns from Lion Brand Yarn's website. They were really fun to make, although mostly I used Caron Simply Soft to make them, since I have a huge stash of it in all colors. The pumpkin is made from Lion Brand Wool, because I used it a couple of years ago to make a felted pumpkin and had a little bit left over.

The candy corn is about the right size for a cat toy. I think I still have some catnap that is perishing in my shed, where I took it inside to protect it from frost and forgot about it. I might make a couple more and hide a little catnip inside. Fun projects, very quick and satisfying. Best of all, they're free patterns, and I already had the yarn and supplies on hand.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger marisa said...

Too cute!!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines