Saturday, June 28, 2008

Drawstring Bags



I made these drawstring bags for some of my rubber stamps. If you want specific instructions, I have posted them as a Flickr Set. These are to protect the stamps when they are placed in letterboxes. Most placers wrap their stamps in a scrap of fabric, it keeps the dirty stamps from getting ink all over everything else in the box. I realize these will get all inked up, but I see it as a stash reduction opportunity, plus it's fun to do.

I tried to match the theme of each stamp to a fabric print.

Some of them were a bit of a stretch. I just hope they get a giggle from the finders.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger marit said...

The bags are really cute,and so are the rubberstamps! I haven't quite figured out what letterboxes are...

3:49 PM  
Blogger Micki said...

Very Cute!!!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines