Saturday, January 12, 2008

Patterns For Sale

I sold the big lot of Kwik Sew patterns through a patternreview classified ad, but now since my member renewal is up and I used paypal to pay for it, they are waiting for my Echeck to clear for five days and I am persona non grata. I'll have to wait to post the ads there, so I think while I'm on a roll, I'll put all the info here first.

First is a lot of 4 Burda and 1 Ottobre kids patterns -- I think all the Burdas are OOP. (I want $5 plus shipping.)


Ottobre 209, boy's sweatsuits in sizes 92 - 140 cm. Burda 3164 Girls Yoked nightgown and Pjs in sizes 128 - 176, Burda 9929 children's raincoats in sizes 2-6, Burda 3041 windbreaker jacket and pants in sizes 3-8 (98-128), Burda 9975 boy's zip front shirtjacket and zip off leg cargo pants in sizes 2-8.

Next, six heirloom children's patterns. These are all unused and uncut. I'm asking $12, plus shipping.





Children's Corner Kinsey (girl's dress) in size 7-8
Children's Corner David (boys button on suit) in size 3-4
Children's Corner Jeffrey ( boy's and girls jumpsuit w/smocking panel) in size 3-4
Collars, Etc. Princess Dress and Coat size 7-8
Chery Williams Boys Button On Suits size large 3-6 years
Classic Heirloom Collection by Ellen McCarn Bishop Dress in sizes 5 yrs to 12 yrs
Sunrise Designs Playland (throwing that one in as an extra)

Last is a group of costume patterns. I went over to Ebay and some of the Disney Princess patterns are for sale from $2 to 10 over there. I'm asking $25 for the 20 patterns, plus shipping.




Simplicity:

Simp.9902 Disney Princess Belle in sizes 3-8, Simp. 9383 Disney Princess Cinderella in sizes 3-8, Simp. 9382 Disney Princess Cinderella in Adult size 8-18, Simp. 9384 Disney Princess Snow White and Sleeping Beauty in sizes 3-8, Simp. Disney Princess Ariel and Jasmine, in sizes 3-8, Simp. 5871 Toddler boys' Uncle Sam, Policeman, Engineer, Fireman, Builder in sizes 1/2 - 4, Simp. 7317 toddlers' cow, lion, bear, bunny, dinosaur in sizes 1/2 - 4, Simp. 8838 Flower/Ribbon Fairy in sizes 3-8, Simp. 8318 Ren. Fair style dresses and boy's Knight and Prince in sizes 3-8, Simp. 8581 Barbie fairy and mermaid in sizes 3-8. Simp. 8328 Mermaid, princess, Belle in sizes 3-8, Simp. 7374 toddlers' Pooh, dalmation, bunny, Piglet and Tigger in sizes 1/2 - 4, Simp. Crafts Vintage Retro Girls' Aprons in sizes 3-8.

Kwik Sew:

KS 2618, girls' princess and ballet costumes, with hooded cape in sizes 4-12, KS 2906, Unisex Jester/Clown costumes in sizes 3 - 10.

McCalls:

3886 Ballet and Genie Costumes in sizes 2-4 (this one may be cut), McCalls 2885 50s Poodle skirts and boy's jacket, sizes 3-8, McCalls 3349 Cheerleader in sizes 3-6, McCall's 2335 Dinosaurs in size 2.

Butterick:

Butterick 6728 Kids western shirts in sizes 2-5.

I went to the post office a while ago to mail the first package and picked up some Flat Rate Priority boxes while I was there, so I should be able to do decently on shipping costs.

If you're interested, email me at Mbarkle@aol.com

It sure is nice to free up some space and get these moved out. I've been putting it off for so long, it's just plain silly. . .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines