Thursday, January 10, 2008

DeCluttering


I've listed a ton of Children's Patterns for sale at Patternreview. I guess it's okay to spam on your own site, huh?

Actually this is quite a deal if you're sewing for toddlers. 35 patterns for $25 plus shipping, and these are mostly Kwik Sew, which never go on sale.


I don't have a listing up for these yet, but I have a lot of costume patterns and a few heirloom children's' patterns too. My youngest is 7 now, so all of this stuff is long outgrown.

I decided to keep all the American Girl and other doll patterns in case dd and her friends want to make anything. For the time being, I'm not getting rid of any of my women's KS patterns. I think I'll try to cull those down later -- baby steps.

This week's project:

Simple slouchy beret of my own design (knit ribbing and the rest double crochet). We're going to Gatlinburg at the end of the month and I wanted a new hat. We might ski one day (never know if there'll be snow enough) but will be out walking around in the cold in any event. I'm also making some matching fingerless gloves, which I should finish up today. The yarn is a really yummy baby alpaca blend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Mary, great job on the decluttering and very cute hat. Have fun on your trip.

10:51 AM  
Blogger vickibarkley said...

Hey, there was a hat almost exactly like that in the LA Times style section last week. Looks like you are on the cutting edge. Tres chic.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines