Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bang




I've run out of yarn for the blanket, and I have about 84 squares made. I think I'll make it with 81, so 9 squares by 9, rather than 10 by 10, as I originally planned. I crocheted over most of the ends, so I'll just have to trim them, only a few will need to be woven in.

Then I need to block them all, which is a pain because I had to empty my closet for the remodel and all my clothes are now lying on the cutting table, where I had planned to block the squares. Next, I'll research joining methods. I've seen some posts over at the Granny Along on the topic, so I need to go over there and spend some time, plus pull out my two crochet encyclopedias.

Today's interesting discovery: an ant can live on a mug of coffee being microwaved on high for 30 seconds. When I found him I was glad he was alive, rather than floating dead in the coffee.

I'm leaving for California tomorrow and it's shaping up to be a much more relaxing trip (I'll be alone, as it turns out) than originally planned. I'll be glad to be away from the mess and noise and living out of a suitcase at a hotel rather than at home. See you guys next week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines