Monday, June 04, 2007

Crochet Vacation





I made some slow progress on my granny afghan last week. I think I made about a dozen squares (50 more to go). It was the perfect, small, no-brainer project for sitting by the pool.


I bought a new straw hat, but it kept blowing off at the beach, so I crocheted a cord for it. A small thing, but it makes you feel smart to be able to fix something that way.

The shelling was really good this time. We managed to find two nice sized conchs (or whelks?). I don't know my shells at all, maybe I'll buy a book for next time.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

ahhh looks so very peacefull! And good fix for your hat : )

3:19 PM  
Blogger marit said...

Perfect! Just perfect.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines