Thursday, March 22, 2007

White Flowers


I got my purse feet in the mail yesterday, so the bag is finished! It has a few wonky spots (I kept trimming the top edge of the lining down, so that the pockets ended up to high and there's no room for a snap), but next time I'll get it right. Also, I realized that I need to make the pockets less deep to better accomodate a cell phone.

If you are into bag making, go check out U-Handblog. She has great tutorials and photos of her projects and of people who use her supplies. (I will add her to my sidebar the next time I redo it.)


From my walk this morning (cherries or crabapples maybe?).

Happy Spring!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

What a beautiful purse! I love the fabric too - it's oh so Springy!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

your purse turned out fab!! Great job. Yay spring! My daffodils are starting to sprout : D

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines