Friday, March 16, 2007

Crochet Crazy


I am hooked (you saw that coming from a mile away, right?).

I've been spending a lot of time here and here. I'm *just looking*. . . I admit, I've never had the urge to make anything as large as a blanket, because it makes me tired just looking at them. But, I could make a few granny squares or ripples and sew them up into a bag or a pillow. I don't HAVE to make a bed sized blanket. See how I'm selling it to myself?

I vow this weekend to cast on again in a smaller size for the Dollar and a Half cardigan. That will save me the psychic pain of ripping out what I've done, and who knows, maybe I will decide that bigger is better if the smaller size comes out too small. All is not lost.

It's raining here (Yay, I don't have to go anywhere!) so I'll probably trace a pattern or two from the new Ottobre Woman. I need to take my time fondling stash and choosing fabrics.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

look at you go! Wowsa! Hope the smaller size of the 1.50 cardi works out for you. Stupid gauge right! Your rabbit softies are adorable

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines