Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekend


So I'm back from the Girl Scout trip. The girls kept themselves busy in the car with some finger knitting. Now I'm going to have to buy some bags of potholder loops, they're all hooked on it.

I drove the scouts but didn't chaperone the trip, so I was free to go visit my parents. I took photos of some of my mom's projects (blog fodder for the week). Here is a log cabin afghan she made last year.

If you have the Mason-Dixon Knitting book, it has some great photos and instructions on log cabin knitting. My mom cobbled this together from scraps. I have a similar project on my *someday* list.

Spring is gone and summer is here today -- it's nearly 90 degrees already and this is what my kids are doing this afternoon.

Dh turned on the pool heater for the first time ever, wonder how much our gas bill will be???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines