Wednesday, November 08, 2006

How I'm Spending My Day


I've got to rip out the last repeat on the shawl. Thank god for lifelines. I spent 1.5 or 2 hours on this Monday and now I'm back where I started. I think if I can just get some uninterrupted time, I'll get in the groove and it will be easier.

It's gonna be pretty, even if it ends up a scarf instead of a shawl:


Yesterday was a waste because apparently someone thinks that the kids can't go to school on election day. Craziness. So all I did was finish another dishcloth/washcloth. (Yeah, I voted too.)

I don't know how much longer it can last, maybe another week, but this is what I'm seeing right now:

I enjoy driving around and looking at the trees. The people at Curves called me asking where I've been. I just can't waste any time working out indoors when it's like this outside. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines