Monday, October 30, 2006

Fetching


I made two more pairs of Fetchings. For the black pair, I ran out of yarn. I was trying to use just one ball of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran, but I had to rip back some rows and lose the picot bindoff. So, for the red pair I made them shorter by two rows overall, used a plain bindoff, and then had quite a bit of leftover yarn. . . What is the deal?? These will be gifts for someone, not sure who yet. . .

From my walk this morning:

I dread Halloween tomorrow. It's dh's birthday, so in addition to all the TrickOrTreating and neighborhood parties (we all get together and put out candy across the street where there's a sidewalk, so the kids don't have to cross the road), I have to get a birthday cake ready. I think I'll buy a fancy bakery one for him and bake cupcakes for the parties. I have to come up with an appetizer too. After all the partying, he also expects dinner at the same time as the kids need to be in bed, so it always turns into an exhausting fiasco. I can't wait. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

Happy Birthday DH! Hope it was a good one.
Love the fetchings, great model ; ) I'm hoping to whip some up for gifts too.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines