Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween


This is how I spent Halloween, mostly cooking. I used a favorite cookbook, *Cupcakes from the Cake Mix Dr.*, by Ann Byrn, I think. Sorry, I can't link it for you right now, I'm scared blogger will zap me if I leave this page. . .

We partied until late, and the kids were falling apart, the usual. It's kind of fun getting to hang out with neighbors who we never see otherwise. At least you know whose door you're knocking on when you're selling Girl Scout cookies.

Today kicks off Lacevember (click on the button in my sidebar). I'm returning to the Kiri shawl again. I ripped it out today and restarted it for the third time. Maybe this will be the charm. I'm trying NOT to be intimidated this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines