Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm so Behind


So, I guess I've got nothin' for ya today. I've finished one sleeve of the brown sweater, so I need to knit the second sleeve.

Had to go out of town to a funeral this weekend, so today I'm catching up the laundry and housework, etc. It's just going to be one of those weeks. I'm also getting ready to leave again on Friday. I'm chaperoning a girl scout trip to the Space Center in Huntsville. That means we are doubling up on after-school activities to make up for being gone this weekend. Do you think I'll get the second sleeve finished this week? That's the big question.

The other question: Will I hear from my carpenter??

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

whohoo! Have fun at the space museum : )

6:44 PM  
Blogger Mary B said...

Saralyn, we are sleeping inside the space center (!). I lucked out of going on the winter camping trip in February. They had limited spaces so I couldn't go, darn. . . Have fun on your trip -- it's exhausting for us, but the girls have such a great time.

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines