Friday, September 22, 2006

Charlotte's Web Shawl

Here she is!

My mom was able to hook the loose stitch back up. She took out the bind off and then went down and picked it up with a crochet hook (which I was scared of trying myself. . .).
Here's another picture so you can see the colors

If you look closely here, you can see a blip of white space. I think if I reblock it, it will be less noticeable, but it's hard to see unless you're looking.

I'm proud of finishing my Amazing Lace project. I'm only a few weeks late finishing up.

I wore it around the house yesterday afternoon. It's very pretty. I'm keeping it on the back of the couch so I can look at it all day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

Your charlotte is amazing and so is your mom!! Wow! I love the greens that you used. : )

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines