Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sewing Room Update

My carpenter dropped off some of the cabinets. These two are the ends for the sewing table.

These are large fabric/book shelves and some overhead storage.

These are the overhead cabinets over the sewing machine table.

I'm so excited. His work looks really nice, I was afraid they might look junky and cheap, but he's really doing a nice job. He is a general handyman, instead of a cabinetmaker. He has done a couple of other jobs for us, so I knew he was fairly dependable. You never know with contractors, though. . .

Squee!! I will be moved in and sewing again in a couple of weeks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

yay! your sewing room is starting to take shape. Your handyman is doing a fantastic job on those cabnets. wow.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Linda L said...

Your sewing room is going to look great!

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines