Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Jean Frost Jackets Sweater


This sweater is made from Noro Kureyon. The pattern is a boxy chanel-style jacket from Jean Frost Jackets. Here's a closeup of the crocheted edging around the neckline.

Mom made this as a Christmas gift for our cousin, who is a somewhat flamboyant dresser (and has the personality to match). . .

It amazes me that she has made 3 sweaters in two months, and I'm not talking baby sweaters, they are all full or XL adult sizes. She is so productive.

My Knit Picks Main Line yarn came yesterday, so I'm swatching for my next sweater (the v neck pullover). The yarn feels nice so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

love the colors in the jacket! You mom does good work

11:10 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Another beautiful sweater. Lovely crocheted edges.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines