Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tom Turkey


Seems like this month has escaped from me somehow. I just finished reading a 1458 page book, so I guess that's why I have so little to show for myself this month. (When a long book like that ends in a way you disapprove of, there is definitely a period of anger to get through. I've given months of my life to these people, and for what??? No spoilers, I promise.)

This is Tom Turkey, a free pattern from Lion Brand. I made another one to give my mom when I was visiting her a couple of weeks ago.

Here's a closeup of his tail. None of the pattern photos show it in a helpful way (so you can arrange the colors properly), so I thought I would in case anyone is working on it and wants to see. . .

My other project is a secret for now, but I'll be able to post it after Thanksgiving. I need to work on making some online photo albums, holiday cards, and calendars over the next couple of weeks.

I have a tote bag in the sewing queue. I bought a couple of new Hot Patterns, but haven't gotten beyond studying them at night and falling asleep with them in my bed. Sad, but true. . .

Basketball season started, so that means I need to get out my tiny Christmas ornament knitting once again. I have a bunch of sock yarn leftovers to play with.

Labels:

Subscribe with Bloglines