Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


My mom cooked the turkey and most everything else. I made a pecan pie, sweet potato supreme and some jello salad. I grew the green beans, so that counts for something, maybe. . .

It was a month of turkey crafting for me.

I embroidered another towel. Pattern from Here. She already has her December pattern posted. I'll get right on that.

I made this set of Thanksgiving dish cloths as a gift for my mom, since she was hosting. Pattern is a Ravelry download. A fun project and I hated keeping them secret from her.

Did she use them to wash up after Thanksgiving? Of course not.

Not much shopping for us, my brother makes his special black fruitcake on the day after Thanksgiving. It has to soak in bourbon before he sends it out. Saw New Moon with a friend and her daughter, it was fun and funnier than the Twilight movie.

Bought a dress for dh's company formal. I'm not making anything this year. It's going to be the last party, which is kind of sad, the company has been sold. I bought some gorgeous shoes and a bag at Shoe Gallery this morning. A great place to go for accessories. . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines