Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Fun


Is that the most pathetic looking thing you've ever seen? The candy corn sweater is a little tight, I'm going to rework it, but I took these pictures when I tried it on her and they were so funny.

Socktoberfest week 3. The heel flaps and turns. We get the next clue on Wednesday.

We've had warm beautiful weather and my petunias are flourishing without the extreme heat. Look in the shadows at the yellow butterfly. They were swarming all around, but moving too fast for a good photo.

Dh ripped out my tomatoes and okra this weekend. I roundup'd (yeah, I know) the weeds, so next weekend he can till it up and I can plant some lettuce, carrots, spinach, etc.

Here is ds shooting a corn cannon. It was hooked up to a propane tank, and you pushed the button to shoot a corn cob at a target. This was at a corn maze/pumpkin patch out in the country. The maze was really fun and amazingly intricate. They design it on a computer and use a GPS to cut it. Of course, there was a letterbox hidden in it, which we found. (I got my 100!)

Here he is loading up pumpkins for the trip home.

2 Comments:

Blogger marit said...

Oh my, imagine being able to pant new things now! We've harvested all that can be harvested, and if there are apples left anywhere, they will blow down:-)
Corn-cannon? My kids would have loved both that and the pumpkins!
Have a great week.

9:23 AM  
Blogger marit said...

PLANT! I really need to start proofreading-LOL!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines