Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Cuteness


I made this dog sweater last week. It's finally getting cool enough to need it. I've been trying to wait to make sure she's not going to grow any more, but decided the cold weather was coming and I couldn't wait.

Such a little trembly shivering thing. . .

I woke the model up from her nap for the photo shoot.

Ooh, sunshine.

If you want the construction details, the Ravelry Entry has details. I forgot to explain how the sleeves work. Basically I knit 5 stitches on waste yarn and put the then 10 stitches on dpns and picked up two at each corner for a total of 14 stitches. Then I knit about 4 rows and bound off. Exactly like a thumb hole on a wrister.

For extra cuteness, here's my friends new kitten, Bella. What a sweetie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines