Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Season Begins


I had my small bookgroup over Monday night. We played this:

I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to get ANY answers on this game, but I would say that we got about 30-40% of them, which is enough to stay encouraged and play on. It also helped that we were all fairly evenly matched (all of us lawyers, which is kinda funny).

The only casualty was my kitchen countertop, which cracked from the heat of the crockpot full of mulled wine. I'm not sure whether I have Silestone or Corion, but I wish for granite again. This stuff just can't take the heat.

Friday night is the company formal, so I'll be wearing the crocheted sweater over the stretch velvet dress. I got my hair colored yesterday and the babysitter lined up, so I think I'm good to go.

I'm also planning ds's birthday party. I just saw a post on another blog about a Volcano Cake. I just noticed that my grocery store is carrying dry ice, so I might give it a try. FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines