Thursday, July 12, 2007

June's Project


As promised, here is the super secret project from June. It's a baby blanket for the new baby at my sister's house. Pattern is Aztec Gold from the Leisure Arts Booklet, 40 Favorite Ripple Afghans, yarn is Caron Simply Soft brites, size H hook. I made a few modifications to the pattern to get the stripes and fill in points to repeat in the same colors, but followed the pattern mostly.

I think it took about 3 weeks to complete but I'm blanking on the finished size. . . This is my first round ripple and I LOVED making it. However, I think I'm ready to move on to something else now, since I've also made a bed sized ripple fairly recently.

I might even have a small knitting FO to show soon.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That blanket turned out great and congrats on the new addition to the family - auntie :) g

7:22 AM  
Blogger .x.Helen.x. said...

The blanket is beautiful - I love the colours!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

The blanket is beautiful, congrats to you, auntie.

11:32 AM  
Blogger marit said...

That blanket is just great!Love the colours!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Christy T said...

I remember commenting on this at the ripple along site... I am sooo in love with it! Gorgeous :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger MarchingTwinkie3 said...

That is SO beautiful! <3

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines