Friday, December 29, 2006

Hi and Bye

Here's a quick drive-by posting.

Today I made some cupcakes.

These are red velvet cupcakes with white chocolate/peppermint/cream cheese frosting from Cupcakes from the Cake Mix Doctor.

Today I'm tackling the laundry mountain, so I can pack to go out of town again in the morning. I'm also washing some Christmas sweaters, because there's nothing like unpacking a red sweater to wear to a party and realizing it has a big stain down the front from when you wore it last year. . .

I see I've been attacked with nasty comment spam. I hope to upgrade the blog to the newer version of blogger when I return. I'm excited because I'll be able to organize posts into categories. Also, I need to update my links. I have a new digital camera to play with, so the photo quality should improve. . .

Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

mmmmmm! Your cupcakes look delish!! Hope you and your family have a safe and happy new year girl : )

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines