Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Holidays


I decorated the tiny tree on the side table of my knitting spot with the little stockings from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. The tiny mittens come from the Knitting Pattern a Day Calendar 2006, December 9 & 10.

I've been giving some of these away, tying them onto packages. You always wonder whether the recipients will take one look and toss it aside or even realize or care that they're handmade. I'm trying to relax, y'all, I swear. . .

We're leaving for my MIL's in the morning, returning the middle or end of next week. I'll be without a computer, so don't expect to hear anything from me.

I had a hard time deciding what to take with me to knit, but settled on a Clapotis in purple Koigu KPPM. This will be nice to work on in the car on the 8 hour drive each way. . .

Hope all you guys manage to find some peace and quiet moments over the holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

ah! Love your tree decorations!!! They are too cute for words : )

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines