Here's another Candy Cane hat from Handknit Holidays. This time I used Woolease in Cranberry along with some white Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride (I think). I only had a bit of the white, and resisted the urge to go buy more yarn. I wanted this to be a stash busting hat. It's really hard to resist that urge when the perfectionist in you is saying *it would look so much cuter if you had enough yarn to do it the RIGHT way. . .*
I knitted another hat this weekend, but I'll post about it tomorrow after I get a decent pic.
Next, dh bought me this silly Tshirt at Kohl's.
I made some plaid flannel pajama pants to go with the Tshirt. It's hard to tell what they are in the photo, sorry. When I was putting these together, I sewed both the inseams wrong side out. So, rather than ripping them, I decided that the red serger thread would be a design feature on the outseams. I also turned up the hems with the serger thread showing to make it look like I did it on purpose.
There's a pattern here, of mistakes, every time I try to sew lately. On the simplest projects. . .
I want to make a red velour bathrobe to wear over these pjs. I know that I will screw up a project involving that much thinking. Maybe I'll go make some cookies instead.