Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bombay Dreams


We went to see this last night. Funny thing was, in the opening act, there's a guy dancing around with a sewing machine on his shoulders like a boom box. It was kind of weird. Later on, they used it in a slum scene to show a bunch of women sitting around in the slum and sewing (!) in the background.

It was a fun show, classic broadway story, done Indian style. Dancing is spectacular. This song is totally stuck in my head.

I know I've been way OT lately, but I hope to have more sewing and knitting content soon -- like tomorrow when school starts. Yippee!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger vickibarkley said...

Is this a Bollywood tribute?
I love that stuff!
Congratulations on the kids being in school tomorrow.
I've got 3 more days of summer school, then about 1 1/2 weeks until I have to go back to teacher days before school.

Starting a new painting class (I'll be the student here) August 21. School is a way of life.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines