Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ottobre

The Fall Ottobre just came and I'm looking at some of the boy's designs for my 5 yo ds. I really like the hoodie. I won't be using a 6 pointed star applique though. Seems like this could be offensive and/or controversial, so why would you put it on your kids' clothes? Maybe that's just me.

The pants in the photo are supposed to be slim fitting, so they could be just the ticket.

I wasn't too wowed by the bigger girls' things, but there's a tshirt I might try if I get a chance. It has an interesting neckline and gathered sideseams. My soon to be 10 yr old only wears jeans and Tshirts, so that limits what I sew for her to almost nada. . .

If any of y'all are keeping track, *no I haven't* sewn anything from the last issue. But, I have lots of time on this one because it won't be cold here for at least two or three months. By then, the Winter issue will be out.

1 Comments:

Blogger vickibarkley said...

Yes, the photo on the left does look very Warsaw Ghetto.

Vak

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines