Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bored



I've been working on these face cloths and I'm bored out of my mind. Unfortunately I weighed the yarn I had left after making the multicolored one, and I had enough left to do it again. So I started another one and when I'm finished I am THROWING AWAY what's left.

I need to come up with a travel knitting project. Dh and I are taking the kids to his parents (8 hr drive) and flying to Lake Tahoe (no kids) on Monday. Should be a lot of knitting time. I'm thinking perhaps socks. I am so bored with my old standby pattern, but I don't want anything too challenging while we're traveling.

I am getting old I guess. I hate the idea of going anywhere. I should be excited about this trip, but all I can think about is how sick and miserable I'll be on the plane, and where are the bathrooms, and if he's driving I can't stop to pee when I want, the kids are gonna be killing each other in the car, and etc. I am way behind on listening to Podcasts, so at least I can tune some of it out. Man, I wish I were home already.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, but those cloths are so cute! You're like me on the traveling thing--I like the IDEA of it more than the actual IT.

I say pick a sock pattern to take...an easy one to remember, besides stockinette, so that it won't bore you to tears.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines