Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte


Now that I've had a day or two to recover from the camping experience, I'm back to knitting on Charlotte. This is what she looks like with the sun shining through.

You can see the lace pattern starting to come out. My Dad remarked that it looked like a spider web when I was knitting it, which pleased me no end, I tell you.

I'm taking dd to girl scout camp today, so the next week will be ds and me with no planned activities. I am going to do a major cleanout/Goodwill purge. I just hope that Charlotte's siren song doesn't keep me from working. I think I'll set a goal of 2 hours a day on cleanout and see if that's enough. I wouldn't want to burn out, you know. . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Charlotte looks gorgeous. Glad you made it through the trip--I would have been a nervous wreck with all that poison ivy around!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

So glad to hear that you and Charlotte are getting along! I love your colors, they are so lovely. Some company just came out with some new poison ivy product, Sorry I can't remember which one! *L* oh! Did you know that soap can spread the plants oils and make it worse? I'm glad that you guys survived your camping trip. You are so brave : )

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines