Sunday, June 11, 2006

TShirts

I decided to try a new pattern for some Tshirts, Kwik Sew 3419. I'm fairly happy with them right now. HERE'S my review if you want the gory details. I really like the teal one. I couldn't believe I found a rayon knit at JoAnn's, you could have knocked me over with a feather.

I didn't have enough fabric for the neckline binding on the turquoise one, but I like using a contrasting color -- design feature.

This one clings to the tum a lot more. Fabric makes such a difference.

We are leaving for the annual beach vacation this Saturday, so these will be *going out to dinner* outfits. A deadline helps me get motivated. I have 3 or 4 more pieces of fabric I want to sew up this week -- we'll see.

Knittingwise, I finished the second sleeve on the polarfleece jacket and started the collar. I just realized that the collar should probably be reversable and maybe the corrogated ribbing might not look so nice for that, but I am pressing on anyway. Call me crazy. Maybe it will work. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines