Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sewing Again


I made a robe to go with the rose pajamas.

I used this pattern, which has a cut on sleeve, which makes it very simple to sew and cut out. The only change I made was to add a loop at the neckline. I used up all of the white pointelle fabric. I always forget how much fabric robes take, it's a lot.

I had a little bit of the floral fabric left, so I made another gown.

I used some old panty elastic as trim. At least if the elastic fails from age, it's only decorative here and not *load bearing.*

I ordered this Kindle bag from Janine King at Etsy.

I have a Kindle 2 with a leather case, and it fits, but just barely. The bag is padded to protect your electronic devices. I fell in love with the fabric, great colors. Of course I'm looking at it and thinking how easy it would be to make, but would I ever get around to it? Probably not.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines