Monday, May 04, 2009

I'm not going anywhere. . .


You'll have to drag me out of this garden. . . This is what she does when I correct her for digging in my garden. She goes all submissive and rolls over on her back. Funny little thing.

The first red strawberry.


I finally finished the little credit card/business card holder. I bought this kit in China in February and have been working on it ever since. I have to admit that it got a little boring after a while, it was just so tiny. . . But it inspired me to order some Moo cards from my Flickr photos, so that's a good thing.

Dd at the last horse show of the season. (This is a professional photo, I bought the rights to it. My photos are usually terrible with a digital camera and no tripod.) Her team came in last (she was the only one there, so it figures) but she got a blue ribbon in one of her events. My ILs were here this weekend to watch her compete.

Craftwise, I'm in limbo, not sure what to work on next. I just got an Amazon Kindle 2 for Mother's Day and I've been a little distracted with that. So far, I really love it. Spent a lot of time this weekend reading and don't have any complaints, easy on the eyes and easy to use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines