Tuesday, March 03, 2009

February FOs


I started these socks on the flight to China, finished them up this weekend and wore them yesterday. Details Here. I don't like the pooling and spiraling, but was too lazy to change things while I was flying. It's too much to have to deal with alternating yarn ends on an airplane.

Here's the Rose Red hat. Glad for this last little cold snap, I wore it to the bus stop this morning. I'm working on a matching scarf, Branching Out.

And last, the Noro Striped Scarf which I gave to my friend in China. I'm planning to make it again, and hoped to make it to the yarn shop this week, but we had to cancel because of a snow day yesterday.

We didn't get much here.

It switched to rain and melted away pretty quickly, but we got a snow day Monday because other areas of the county had icy roads. I'm thinking this will be our last blast of winter, my daffodils got nailed by the snow and wind, but the cherry trees are already blooming here.

3 Comments:

Blogger marit said...

Beautiful hat! The Noro-scarf looks lovely too.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Micki said...

Love the hat! Sounds like you had a lot of fun in China!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Amanda Cathleen said...

I love that hat! And the socks too. Love the stripes in the noro scarf. I don't know why but lately I've been loving stripes!
I really enjoyed reading your posts from your trip to China! Sounds and looks like you had a great time.
Also thanks for the tutorial on the birdseed bag! I'm going to have to try it.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines