Saturday, January 10, 2009

What's going on here


A little bit of this.

And a lot of this. Tiger and Chuy will lie down together. Batman will not tolerate a dog.


I need to figure out how to fix the neckline on this sweater. I already raised the front neckline by an inch, because I could tell it would be really low. I think I'm going to have to rip out everything and make the scoop of the front neck narrower, so I will have more stitches to decrease in the front section. That will allow me to fill in the neckline more and make it smaller, I think.

I'm at a dangerous point right now, where I want to rip it out and do something rash, but I think it's best if I wait a couple of days and think it over before I do anything else. I hate being this close to finished and then having it not work out. I think it's fixable.

Blah, I've been working on this for over a month and I'm sick of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger vickibarkley said...

Love the ani-mule pix. I have a hard time with sweaters that are made like that too. Mom made me a really pretty cardigan that is so low, it's not right with anything. I think it was supposed to be sexy. Oh, well.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines