Thursday, March 11, 2010

End of Winter?


This is what it looked like here, one week ago.

And I have spent the entire winter knitting one cotton sweater for spring.

I haven't ravelry'd it yet, but the pattern is called Sprout Growing Roots. The yarn is Lion Brand Cotton Ease. (Picot hem treatment.)

It's a top down raglan, very basic, with a cable up the raglan line.

It was one of those very open-ended, design it yourself patterns, which I like. Need to go button shopping after it finishes blocking.

I haven't been blogging much lately and I'm not sure whether I'll get back to it. I'm starting a part-time job next week (employee benefit consulting of a sort) so that's going to take more of my time. I'm having mixed feelings about it, I haven't worked in 13 years, but I think it will help me keep my family from having to relocate possibly. Damn recession. . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Beautiful knit! Good luck at your new job.

8:35 PM  
Blogger marit said...

I like your jacket!

Good luck with your new job. But I do hope you keep up blogging every now and then!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines